Robert CliffordRobert Clifford
Robert Clifford has been in the commercial real estate business for over 31 years. Initially specializing in office and industrial sales and leasing in the Los Angeles Airport area, he gravitated towards corporate real estate work. His first major client was National Medical Enterprises (now Tenet Healthcare) whom he represented in all their real estate needs nationally for over 12 years. When the parent company was sold, he then became the front end land acquisition broker for Sunrise Senior Housing completing over 30 transactions in Southern California during a 13+- year relationship.
Partnering with the Chairman of American Golf, Robert then founded American Airports Corporation and grew the company into the largest general aviation airport management and development company in the country. He ultimately sold that company and became a partner in the Santa Monica office of Lee & Associates. Along with the Fiduciary and Trust Business within Lee, Robert focuses on infill retail properties with redevelopment and or repositioning opportunities.
Robert is a graduate of Pepperdine University and resides in Brentwood with his wife and three children.
Career History / Professional Recognition
- 2013 - Present Principal Lee & Associates Los Angeles West, Inc.
- 2009 - 2012 Partner Capital Real Estate Advisors
- 2007 - 2012 Founder and Partner Airport Property Ventures, LLC
- 1997 - 2003 Founder and Partner American Airports Corporation
- 1988 - 2009 President Western Holdings
- 1982 - 1988 Agent Charles Dunn Company
- Pepperdine University, Bachelor of Arts, Organizational Communications
- University of Southern California, Undergraduate Studies